The Best 10 Days | "Dodged A Bullet" | The Latest with Uplift
The Best 10 Days
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: "No days are as weighty with Allah and so liked by Him for good deeds than the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah."
Recommended actions during the ten days we are currently experiencing:
* increased tasbeeh (remembrance of Allah)
* feed those in need; increase charity
* increase good character for multiplied rewards
In the final few of these valuable & blessed days consider Uplift Charity's client-families when helping local families in financial need.
* In the days after Eid-ul-Adha, we will distribute 4,500 pounds of Udhiya meat to local families.
* We will distribute hundreds of food boxes, each valued at $30 per box.
* In the same month, we will host our 14th annual Eid Carnival where hundreds of client-families gather for a festive celebration including fresh BBQ, healthcare education, games, gifts and much more - all for free.
Please consider sponsoring food boxes for $30 each or contribute toward the other programs we conduct during Dhul Hijja.
Please use the red "Donate Now" button at the bottom of this email to contribute.
Keep reading below to learn about our most impactful programs and our monthly statistics.
Can you imagine receiving news that your son was shot at school?
"If you can't feed a hundred people,
then just feed one."
- Mother Teresa
Please consider signing up to contribute $25 per month using auto-pay.
FB message, Call or Email us to find out how.
Consider Uplift Charity to be your neighborhood resource for
dispersing your obligatory Zakat to deserving families.
100% of your funds go directly to local families in need.