Direct Financial Assistance
- 100% of Zakah money collected goes directly to those in need, battling evictions, homelessness, unemployment, overwhelming debt, and other financial hardships. NO Zakah is ever used for any administrative or overhead costs.
- Uplift Charity utilizes its Direct Financial Assistance Program to assist clients in paying rent, utilities and essential bills. Uplift Charity also provides need essentials like food, clothing and other necessities.
- Uplift Charity is working to build a strong network of businesses and employers that we can leverage to help place our clients in interviews for jobs that they qualify for.
- Uplift Charity also provides assistance with resume writing and interview strategies by offering Employment Empowerment Workshops.
- Uplift Charity regularly assists clients that are homeless or near homeless find emergency and temporary shelter. Our goal is to ensure that no family is left to sleep on the streets.
- Uplift Charity also provides assistance in helping our clients find a more permanent living situation by providing guidance on available apartment options.
- Uplift Charity takes all necessary measures within our ability to prevent eviction when our clients face that situation.
- Ramadan Boxing
- Iftar for the Homeless
- Ramadan Iftar
- Qurbani Meat
- Uplift Charity accepts furniture donations of good quality and distributes these items to families in need of them.